This was a week at times I felt like we were rushing time. We were counting down to Spring Break! Each day the girls woke up with their own count down to Gjysh and KK’s (and we did too for Arizona).
We ended the week with a night of worship with our church and friends. It was a great refocus for me after long weeks walking with some sweet friends through some very hard times with lots of tears. It was exciting to have the girls in with us and their response to worship. Gracie tends to be more reserved and Maggie enjoyed dancing down front (and on stage had we let her) and the isles. There were times when I had to break and focus on them that I thought they should have had childcare, but was quickly convicted that this is part of how our girls learn to worship collectively and that my selfishness was a heart issues! He was right!
Had they been in childcare we would have missed some wonderful moments and priceless moments. As we moved to the different response times and talked with Maggie and Gracie, I had asked Maggie if she wanted to know Jesus in her heart and her response was a big smile! Jimmy and I prayed with her and helped her with communion. Praise God!
![]() |
| Pure spunk! Praying she continues to use her smiles and charm for the kingdom's purpose. |
![]() |
The sweet moment with Maggie caused me to reflect on when Gracie wrote her name on the cross at church during response time and prayed. Such child like faith. Gracie has never been interested in communion, but during worship she asked if she could participate. We shared the bread was his body broken for us and the juice his blood shed for us. (after she commented about how “soggy” the bread was. We explained it was not about how it tasted but what it represented).
![]() |
| Such a stunning young lady. Gracie we are praying God continues to use your tender heart to share Jesus with others. |
It was fun to see how different our girls are in different settings. At 8:30 Gracie was asleep on the chairs and Maggie had more energy than ever dancing away!
| Uniquely created! |
Lord, please continue to guide our hearts as we guide our daughters. Provide time and time again teaching moments to continue to refine and strengthen their faith.




I LOVED watching the girls dance, their pure joy was absolutely contagious!! I've absolutely loved getting to serve Maggie in ministry since she was old enough to be in 2s/3s; love your family! ~Cass
ReplyDelete