 |
| Sister Pics on Sunday |
 |
| Of course we had to get one with Bella! |
 |
| I am sure it is a surprise that Bella is quite spoiled. |
 |
| Gracie had church Sunday night with her friend Kenzie, so Maggie and I had time while Jimmy was in Atlanta with Papa at the Falcons game. Maggie insisted on wearing this out….and I agreed. I am learning (some times better than others) to let them be little, let them be who they have been created to be and get my own self out of the way!). |
 |
Maggie took this pic on my phone before use lots her second tooth Monday at school.
|
 |
| Two missing teeth now! |
The girls have known for some time that we were not traveling for fall break and were disappointed until they knew the reason was Bella! While we do miss the beach (where we were lsat year for Fall Break) or some new location to share the adventure together, it has been nice to stay put. We have played hard with Bella, fully transitioned to fall/ winter clothes, cleaned the playroom, rest with naps, and did I mention play hard?
 |
| Bella snuggles as we started Fall Break! |
 |
| They both piled on Gracie's bed! |
I have enjoyed being home and the chance to rest and play with the girls. Friday we did a lunch date to Chili’s (the girls love it and Jimmy and I not so much). Saturday we went bowling together, rested and enjoyed a date night (and the girls enjoyed some time with Ms. Erika, one of their daycare teachers they don’t see any more since they are both at CCS now). It was a perfect day!
 |
| Lunch date! |
 |
| Ready to bowl! |
 |
| Watching the pins fall |
 |
| Daddy and his Daughters! There is NOTHING better to me than to watch these three together! |
 |
| Jimmy is working with Gracie on her form! |
 |
| Believe it or not, she is receiving the feedback well and really wants to learn! |
 |
| Daddy loves while he shows them the video of Gracie bowling. |
No comments:
Post a Comment