Saturday, January 31, 2015

Celebration!


Sunday Picture 

My mini me!  

Love those eyes!  

They both got "new" bath robes and LOVE them. 
This week we were looking forward to the weekend each day.   Since I was scheduled to travel, we always look forward to when I am home!   Friday evening sometimes can’t come fast enough.     Friday evening this week also meant my parents were in town  (just praying they will retire soon to move closer!).   We enjoyed a family dinner and the girls were asked to spend the night (and were begging to do so).   Saturday we celebrated Ellie’s 2nd Birthday.  We all sure love this girl.   She is rotten (an endearing souther term of course).     Ellie, we adore baby girl (although you are turning into a young lady and less of a baby each day).   We have had the privilege to see  you grow and love all the moments we get to spend with you.   Hugs and big kisses on your 2nd birthday!   

My sign when i got home Friday!  I loved it.  

Gracie and I got hair cuts before the party.  She sure looks like me! 

My hubby!   A fun walk down memory lane in Cleveland.  

Yep... we took the girls to one of our favorite date lunch places in Cleveland, Gardner's Market.   We snagged some blackberry lemonade.   Yummy.    

Birthday girl (and Doc) with Gracie and Maggie before the party started!  

My two girls! 

Its all about Ellie!  Happy 2nd Birthday.   Gabe and Kat you have sure done a great job!  

Maggie getting KK snuggles! 

Gracie playing with the vent and her skirt! 

This girl (although very allergic) loves cats!  

Maggie playing with Gjysh!  
I nailed it!  That is what I thought when I had wrapped up Friday meetings at work.   I had spent the past months planning on what I wanted to share with my team and how.   I was very excited about how the two days went from the activities of conversation Jenga, to building with spaghetti noodles and marshmallows to celebrating each teammates accomplishments in 2014 to a discussion on what it looks like and feels like to lead vs. participate and wrapping up with a focus on personal development.  Not the “climb the corporate ladder” development, but true personal self reflection what are you most passionate about behavior driven development.   I was exhausted at the end as every work anyone said I wanted to validate it, use it and remember it!    




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment