Easter is by far my favorite holiday. Yes i do love the girls dressed up but even this year we went a little more casual with maxi skirts (partially because our church is more casual and because Gracie has outgrown the smocking!). The most important to Easter is the foundation of our faith, the resurrection of Jesus! We had a wonderful day as a family and friends that really are family! The girls enjoyed an Easter egg hunt. Ellie really got into it this year which was really fun to watch!
![]() |
| Easter Morning Bed Heads (ready to find their hidden baskets) |
![]() |
| G Bug |
| Bella was eager to have new toys! |
![]() |
| Maggie Doodle! |
![]() |
| Hot stuff! |
| Jimmy and his 3 girls! |
| Easter Sunday Picture |
| Sweet Sisters! |
| Maggie Easter Picture |
| Mommy with my girls! |
| I have the best husband, Daddy and friend! I am so blessed by his leadership and care for our family! |
| Silly Picture! Jimmy is my balance to serious with his encouragement of the silly! |
| These girls! They love each other so much and get so excited to see each other. |
![]() |
| Ellie wanted to stay in the picture with her Auntie Rach! |
![]() |
| I love Ellie's face! This is a face my brother makes! |
![]() |
| The girls! |
![]() |
| Family picture! |
| The girls all enjoyed the sunshine! |
| Egg hunt! |
| Ellie would shake them. She was more interested in the ones with candy than the ones with money (dollar coins and $2 bills) |
![]() |
| The older they get the harder they have to hunt. |
| ahhh.. described our family so well. Half vanilla and half chocolate to go with our grilled pineapple for dessert. |
The week was fun as I spent Monday home with the girls before they went back to school Tuesday. I did not make it a work from home day, but truly a day off. It was great! Tuesday I picked the girls up early and we snagged a frozen hot chocolate before I headed to Nashville for a training and meeting.
| Since Sunday night was not a school night the girls begged to have a sleepover in Maggie's room So sweet! I love that they do enjoy time together most days! |
![]() |
| We love Bella! |
| Snuggles Monday just enjoying being together. |
| Hot Chocolatier frozen chocolate! |
We enjoyed a great weekend home with such wonderful sunshine. We decided to hit the Greenway for a walk before hosting friends for lunch. We then enjoyed celebrating Cally’s birthday.
![]() |
| We loved the walk |
| My family. |
| Gracie and Maggie with the birthday girl! |















No comments:
Post a Comment