Saturday, January 16, 2016

Home!

This week we spent a lot of time at home, no work travel, no weekend commitments and lots of "normal" stuff.  

My view I think almost every night this week.  I am so blessed by this man and the daughters we are raising.    Parenting is no joke and hard, but moments like this make it seem to easy! 

We are getting excited... counting down to Disney! 

Gracie and Mommy 

Mommy and Doodle!

I love costumes that get a lot of wear and they love!   Sure is our Wonder Woman! 
Tonight we enjoyed having my Brother and SIL over with Ellie.  We sure adore that little one....and it's finally public they are having a second little one!   The girls are praying for a boy, but of course will be so excited for another girl too!

We loved the announcement!  So excited to see their family grow.  God is so good! 

Gracie and Ellie snuggled!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment