| Sunday Pic with Doodle before Mommy leaves for the week |
| Love bug! |
| Bella is kinda a big deal in our house! |
| Daddy took the girls out for the afternoon after i flew out! He sure makes a great girls Daddy! |
| Someone is getting taller! |
I do not say it enough, here or to him, but he is an amazing dad and husband! He is supportive of how we balance a family and careers, he is supportive of the girls activities and a great teacher (good thing he does not travel as much as I do as he is a far better teacher than I am!), and after doing this gig for several years we have found the balance for readjusting when I get back home :) He is fabulous!
Middle of the long week Mom called to share that my grandpa had decided to stop treatment for his blood infection among other things and go into hospice. My brother and I decided we wanted to say goodbye in person more than the formality of being at the funeral. I changed my flight Friday to go to Detroit and was able to spend Saturday with him and my family. Grandpa clearly had a lot to say as he talked non stop all day (reminded me of his mealtime prayers!). He called each of his to his bedside to share encouragement about what we meant to him and to give us each a blessing! What a special legacy he was leaving. He was sure to also share with me that he was glad I did not marry another guy and that he wanted me to share with Jimmy that he was a "wonderful" leader of our home and father.
| Here we are in Ohio! |
| My travel buddy for the weekend! |
![]() |
| I love you Grandpa! |
![]() |
| Mom and Grandpa! |
![]() |
| Ellie was a trooper and always was running in to the room to check on him! |
![]() |
| So thankful for the day together! |
| Gjysh and Ellie |
![]() |
| Do I have a good brother or what? I love you Gabe! |
| upside down monster! Ellie (and the rest of the grand girls) favorite game to play but the older ones are too big! |
| Saying goodbye! |
![]() |
| The love between a daughter and her Daddy! |
| Birmingham zoo with the Mulvaney girls |
| Daddy Daughter Day! |
| Sunday pic! |
| bella had to get in one pic! |
The week was a hard one with the news of his passing and a week of work to catch up on. I was thankful for a busy Saturday with the girls and Jimmy. Gracie enjoyed a sleepover and Maggie enjoyed a date night with us, Gymnastic olympics and Ellie's 3rd birthday party!
| Menchies on date night with Mommy and Daddy. Her only request "was Aunt J working?" |
| Gymnastics Olympics! Let the games begin! |
| Gracie and Ellie at her party! |
| After the olympics Maggie and I met up with Ellie for dinner since we missed her party! So hard to believe this little girl is 3! |






No comments:
Post a Comment