Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Real Life!

The adjustment back to life after vacation is never easy, this week was not as bad as I expected and went fast.   I was in Atlanta wrapping up Analyst School that I was co developer on.  It was great to see that com to a close and the great success it was!   Jimmy and the girls of course did great while I was gone.

The girls took turns sleeping in the bed and on a sleeping bag.  Gracie woke up at 3:45 one morning to enlist Jimmy's help to move Bella.   She thinks she is a human!   

This girl missed us so much.  She decided she needed to crawl up and snuggle right between us.    

Today Gracie and I met up with Lucy, her mom, and her Nana to shop for a dress (and of course accessories) for the upcoming Father Daughter Dance.  Lucy and Gracie are such sweet friends.   They are in the same class this year together and both go to aftercare too.  They had been planning this shopping trip for months I think!

First stop.... Starbucks! 

Here we go!  My Mini Me!
Dresses done..now to tackle the shoes! 

I think they tired on more shoes than dresses! 




nothing better than wrapping up a morning with girlfriends than lunch!   

Maggie and Mommy snuggles!  Maggie was home with Daddy watching Star Wars and helping clean the patio  

This pup went to doggie daycare today as she had so much energy last night.  It was a success...she is exhausted!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment