I don't know if I get more teary when school starts or when it ends. Their teachers become very special to us and pour so much of themselves into our daughters. They not only teach academics, they pray over them and teach them about Jesus and life!
| Last day of 4th grade snuggles with Bella! |
| What a beautiful young lady! |
![]() |
| 1st Grade here she comes! |
| Mrs. Smith was fantastic for Gracie! We will miss her! |
| Gracie and Lucy! |
| Maggie and Mrs. Dishmon! Kindergarten could not have been better for us! Maggie is reading more than I expected and enjoys learning (when she is not being silly!) |
| Mrs. H was also in her class and was so caring! We loved how they paired together so well. |
| Maggie and Olivia as they left school. They look so much older than when they started! They will be in 1st grade together again! They met in Pre K. Maggie is the balance to Olivia's shy side! |

No comments:
Post a Comment