I am more and more aware of how quickly my girls are turning into young ladies. Gracie looks more like a teenager with each passing day and Maggie looks like an older elementary student not a "little girl". I catch me self thinking "where does the time go?" and yet looking forward to the coming years. I love the space we are in with them right now. Yes we have drama and fighting which requires more grace and patience than quite honestly give some days. But there are so many sweet moments of playing games, giggling, dreaming of our next trip together and where we want to explore and expense together, and snuggles in bed sometimes talking, praying and sometimes saying nothing at all.
A few funny things to capture:
--Gracie was working on her vocabulary words practicing spelling and definitions which required her to use them in a sentence. One was "injustice". Maggie said quick;y " that is easy. 'i go shopping in justice'".
This weekend we had the Smiths over to spend the weekend and celebrate Andersen's birthday. He wanted to go skating. All of us got out there but Jimmy. He said he enjoyed watching.
 |
| I am sure I was more graceful in my youth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment