Snuggles are the best!
We started to get a "snow" so the schools closed early. We snagged a Friday afternoon home all together watching it flurry.
We put the tree up (finally). Mama was pushing for a Charlie Brown tree with just a few ornaments after all the house updates but that as not supported. So we did the tree although more later than we normally do. Some of the favorite ornaments are the photo ornaments from each year.
| This girl had a swimming pool party then headed right to her first indoor soccer game. She was one tired girl! |
| this puppy thinks she is a human. |
| "Do I look like I am 10?" (what?? I don't need her growing up any faster) |
I spent a few hours with Maggie's class one day.
So after 11 years and 190,000 miles it was time to say goodbye to the Tahoe. So we sold it and got another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment