Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Father's Day and 34th Birthday!



Father’s Day I love!  This year Jimmy got his blue tooth earphones early as we knew he would love them and need them for his runs and then a few extra little things the day of.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life.  My Daddy is not only a wonderful father but a great Gjysh too!   He adores the girls.   My Father in law is the best father in law I could ever imagine supporting not only us as a couple but me as his “daughter”.    



Warming up to be a Daddy's Girl! 

Daddy and his girls! 

The girls are beyond blessed to have a Daddy who cherishes every moment, makes us slow down to enjoy the moment, and even when hard and difficult disciplines out of love!  I am blessed to parent with you Jimmy and look forward to each year as we reflect how much the girls have grown and we have grown as parents.  

34 years really?  I am mid thirties and feeling it but am thankful for the life I have.  I have life in Christ, I have a husband who adores me, supports our family and who is the best father to our daughters, I have a two daughters that while they test my patience some days beyond what I feel I am capable of handling and blow it they love me anyway, and I have a career that while the past several weeks have stretched me further than I though possible I do love what I do.  When I turned 30 that was a big deal as my personal plan was to have our family complete and I was pregnant with Maggie and delivered her 3 months later.   I do not have any further personal goals that specific, but we do have some financial goals we have set for the next 6 years so it will be a fun ride! 

Hummm....34 really?  

My sweet oldest daughter! 


My sweet youngest daughter ss we were picking Maggie up to head on vacation she was enjoying her flavored ice!  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment