This was a very rare week that both Jimmy and I had to travel for work. Normally I do most the traveling and can set my schedule, however this week we both had required meetings. I was gone Monday afternoon through Wednesday evening (back in time to celebrate a special 4 year olds birthday dinner) and Jimmy was out Monday and Tuesday.
We are thankful that Jimmy’s Dad was able to stay over from her party and help care for the girls while we were out. He did a great job getting the girls to and from school. Thanks Papa for loving the girls and caring for them! They enjoyed the special time together.
Maggie was surprised to wake up to a birthday party breakfast (yes, she has come to believe her birthday is a week long celebration). Papa had it all decorated complete with cupcakes for breakfast! I enjoyed birthday girl snuggles when I got home.
![]() |
| Breakfast table decorated |
![]() |
| "do I have to be 4 all day" she asked |
![]() |
| Birthday cake at small group. |
![]() |
| Maggie wanted to wear the birthday hats for breakfast all week. |
![]() |
| Mommy and Maggie got a good nap today. I was not feeling well and Maggie was quite grumpy. |
![]() |
| A good reminder for me on a day like today when I don't feel well and have missed some sweet days with the girls. |
Funny Maggie things:
---when can we go to the “money store” as Maggie put her coins in her big belly bank. (aka “the bank”).
--If you ask me to jump on my new mattress can I? (we ordered her new mattress as she was sleeping on the one that I had before I left home).






No comments:
Post a Comment