It feels like fall!
![]() |
| Denim and boots! Perfect for fall. Gracie has been eager to wear her new boots for several weeks now. |
![]() |
| Maggie Sunday pic |
![]() |
| Sweet girls! |
| Gracie spent her own money to get the Rainbow Loom. She enjoyed learning how to make the bracelets most of Sunday afternoon. |
We celebrated home this week! All of us home, back to a more normal routine than we have had since school started I think and all doing well.
I was a little under the weather the first half, but pulled through and am feeling better. I am praying it was just allergies and sinus stuff and no one else in the family will get it.
It was doctors appointment week I had my annual physical and the girls both had their well checks, Maggie for her 4 year and Gracie for her 7 year (yes, I am a little behind on Gracie’s). It is not alway a top priority to take them in for their well checks (yes, I should but I know the girls well enough to know when I need to have an opinion on something), but my favorite thing is Dr. Smith telling me their official height and weight and where they fall on the growth chart! I always know petite, but find it interesting how petite!
![]() |
| Maggie and Mommy being silly while we waited to pick Gracie up from school! Love this silly girl! |
![]() |
| Patiently waiting for Dr. Smith |
Gracie:
Height: 3 ft 10 inches (7th percentile)
Weight: 52 pounds
Maggie:
Height: 3 feet (3rd percentile)
Weight: 31 pounds
We made the best use of the visit and got flu shots for the girls as well as Maggie’s 4 year booster shots for a total of 5 shots for her! Poor girl. She was a trooper and has done so well. I think they gave her a shot of spunk too (as if she needed more these days).
![]() |
| Feeling much better after shots by Friday. |
Friday night Gracie had her first sleep over away from home. It was in the neighborhood and with several sweet girls. Maggie was disappointed she did not get to go (too little but she does not get it). We then headed to Atlanta for Ally’s birthday weekend. We (well 3 of us) were excited about the roller skating party! Gracie did great for her first time on skates and kept trying. Maggie spent all of 10 seconds with the skates on before she decided she had no interest in it. She preferred to hang out with Papa and the boys at the games!
![]() |
| Mexican dinner in Atlanta. |
| Two very tired girls (Gracie was catching up from the sleep over where they slept from 10pm-1am then 4am to 7am). |
| Gracie playing a game but taking a break from the skates! Its great to have such wonderful older cousins! Our girls sure love them all! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Ally! We love you! |









No comments:
Post a Comment