While the summer has been far more busy than we expected, and would not trade any of the moments, its been nice to have swim team wrapped up and more quite weeks. Gracie has switched her focus to “Daddy Math Camp” (evenings working on timed math to ensure we start 3rd grade strong), reading (Boxcar Children which was a favorite of mine), and enjoying some quite time to just be! Maggie has enjoyed summer camp and getting ready for “big school”.
 |
| Sisters! |
 |
| Love this girl. Is she really 8? |
 |
| We ask Maggie almost every day "did you grow up at camp?" She seems to really be hitting her stride. It will be a fun year at PreK! |
This week was my first trip to Memphis. Despite a terrible travel / flight experience getting there, it was a great trip. I am praying I can add value and begin to change perception. I am looking forward to TWO whole weeks home! There is no place like home, but I always have to brag on Jimmy for the fabulous job he does while I am away tending to the girls needs, giving them extra loves and often making sure the house chores are done before I get home to avoid spending our weekend that way. I am forever blessed by our partnership in all things. I love you always!
 |
| Gracie does her own hair most days (or wants me to flat iron it). But this week agreed for me to do pig tails. They were so cute! |
 |
| Although she took them out before we even got to camp! |
Today we did some of the fun back to school shopping (at least I always enjoy it) for tennis shoes and school supplies. The girls enjoyed it too (Jimmy may not have enjoyed it but did participate willingly). We enjoyed a nice dinner with two other day care/ Pre K families. These three have been together since the infant room and no double will make a splash at CCS in PreK! Watch out here they come!
 |
| Sydney (Tyler's sis), Maggie, Tyler, and Addison! |
 |
| Taken at the end of the "school year" in May. Tyler, Eric, Addison and Maggie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment