Wow! Since we began exploring CCS as an option for schooling for the girls over 4 years ago, our biggest prayer was that CCS would add a PreK when Maggie was at the right age. That finally all became a reality this summer and she started Monday! Deep breaths...I did make it through dropping her off without crying. I guess I am getting use to these beautiful girls growing up, but it still is hard. Our baby is finally out of daycare, sitting at a desk (sometimes), and on the same schedule as her sis. God is so good at how he orchestrates our lives for such a time.
 |
| Lunch was packed! |
 |
| She is ready! (I made her wear her green Converse because I thought they were too cute, it was quite a fight but she did pick her outfit and her "Maggie" headband) |
 |
| Sister Picture on the first day of school for Maggie (Gracie had already been in school a few days) |
 |
| Daddy loves! She sure adores him! |
 |
| Wow, I really can't believe my "baby" is in PreK! |
 |
| I had to incude this picture since it captures her rolling her eyes! She is quite proud of her new expression! |
 |
| Daddy, Maggie and Mommy before we left for school. |
 |
| Maggie, Tyler and Addison---all three buddies from daycare and in the same PreK! This pictures really makes me giggle with Maggie's expression but also so blessed these three are still together! |
 |
| Class Picture! |
 |
| One morning before school she was down early! Wow….I am praying she settles into the routine quickly and starts sleeping better/ longer again! |
We received the sweetest note from her teachers this weekend “Maggie has had a great first week of preK! She has enjoyed working in all of the centers--she has spent a lot of time exploring in the science center. Maggie is participating in whole group activities and interacting with others. We love having her in our class! Thank you for your prayers and support!” I love the time her teachers take to communicate and the love they show each student daily. Our hearts are full knowing the girls are right where God has called them to be for this time in their lives! It makes all the sacrifice and juggling worth everything!
This week tested our ability to balance this thing called work and the girls schedules with homework. I traveled for a few days which always means Jimmy is Super Dad! He juggles the girls solo each morning and evening I am gone, does homework, loves on them beyond measure and somehow manages to be be patient with me with my million questions and texts about all three of their days! Ahhh.....blessed to not have travel over night for work the next three weeks! We are all celebrating!
 |
| Maggie in the foam pit at a gymnastics party this weekend! She is eager to start back to gymnastics classes this next week! |
 |
| G Bug in the pit too! These are two girls that sure love to jump and tumble! |
 |
| Gracie and Lilly Scott! These two are so sweet together! |
No comments:
Post a Comment