Saturday, November 8, 2014

Count down to Thanksgiving and Christmas!


Lord, please make my baby growing up slow down!  I tell Maggie (and Gracie) all the time they will be my babies even when they are grown.  She always says "right, because I will still live with you"….we are working on teaching her that our job and goal as their parents is that they leave the nest but always know they are loved and welcome! 

Sassy!   

So Sunday sister pictures don't always turn out as sweet as I would like them to!  Its real life! 


Yay!  I feel like we are beginning the holidays!  I am done traveling overnight for work until January.  I have a few day trips, but those are easy!  I got home in time to cross paths with my wonderful hubby who after all his love, support, nights playing single Daddy to two girls who adore him flew for a guys trip to Vegas for a long weekend!   

Girls, while we miss Daddy very much I pray that you see as you grow and mature not only your Mommy and Daddy scheduling date nights and overnights to focus on each other, but also the value in girls trips/ guys trips to connect with friends!    I cherish our “girl nights” with you both and know that as you grow sometimes you will still want to include your Mama and other times you will want independence.     So for now I will soak up every moment to snuggle!  

While Jimmy was gone we enjoyed swim lessons, gymnastics, time with Ms. Tiffany playing with Bella while I got my hair done and managed to do a little Christmas shopping, and then Sunday snuggles with a night of worship with our church family.  I let the girls take turns with sleeping in our bed (there is no way any of us would sleep if all three of us were in the same bed) and got extra snuggles.   I still think there is nothing better than watching my girls sleep, knowing they had a filled day, they are resting and at peace and know they are loved beyond measure.   


The new baby ruling the house! 

I love to watch the girls outside with Bella playing.  It makes the earning moorings and constant training worth it.  Gracie said this week "I am glad we have a dog, its been a lot of fun"


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment