Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween: Pink Lady and 50's girl!


Sunday Pic! 

Bella and Gracie! 

Maggie and Addison Sunday Pic (we met up with them after church to get Maggie after hew sleepover weekend)
This week I traveled the whole week so Jimmy was fabulous as always playing an even more active role (if that is even possible!) in the schedule and care of the girls.   It is always hard to leave.  When they all dropped me off at the airport Sunday night we all were teary and the girls were crying!   I sure missed them all week like crazy!  My parents came in late Wednesday so they enjoyed some time with their granddaughters and Jimmy did appreciate the help!   


I made it back for what has become our traditional chili dinner before we all trick or treat.  The families are primarily our small group, add some family and a few other friends and neighbors.  We love the opportunity to visit and share life and be light in the dark!    And dressing up is always fun!   

LOVE this sweet gift from my dearest friend Leah!  It was so fun to use!  

My 50's girl!  

My Pink Lady girl! 

It was so cold!   I love these two together!  This may be my last year to influence what they wear so they coordinate, but I will take it as long as I can!  

My niece Ellie!  I adore her and she sure loves her Auntie Rach!   I usually get the best snuggles! 

The crew after trick or treating!  We were cold as we started and could not get the kids settled to take a pic before!

My wonderful family! 

Not sure how we got through a Whitmer weekend with just one picture of the girls with my parents!  This was as we all were ready for bed!  It was a fun weekend and one that we were all very tired after!  We are ready for their next visit! 

Ellie through Bella should have her paci…Bella seemed to like it! 

yes, she really was sucking on it! funny! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment