Grammy and Papa wrapped up the weekend with us by going to church and lunch. It is always nice to have family with us. The rest of Sunday was relaxing at home with the nice weather. We spent a lot of time outside on the porch. I can tell as the weather heats up we will live out there more than we do inside. I am sure it won’t take the girls long to want to sleep out there (and Mommy too). It is just so peaceful.
 |
| Sunday Pic |
 |
| Sunday Pic |
 |
| Grammy and Papa with the girls |
 |
| Bella...she is the sweetest puppy! |
 |
| Outside together enjoying the nice weather! We know the cold is coming soon. |
 |
| Bella snuggles! |
 |
| Sleepy girl with Mommy one night while Daddy was gone! |
 |
| Sweet friends since Kindergarten. Gracie and Kenzie |
 |
| This one.... her looks are something! |
We survived the week! Jimmy finished his ELP (work leadership program) this week and spent most of it in Memphis. The girls did great, although its a new challenge juggling them with Bella. I did okay, but I know Jimmy handles this much better than I do (which he gets his chance next week while I am in Memphis / Nashville).
We enjoyed being home all together Friday night before a big weekend!
Saturday we headed to Atlanta for a big surprise! But before we did we enjoyed our family Valentine breakfast. We started this years ago and the girls both asked if we were doing it this year too. Of course!
 |
| Family breakfast (heart plates we use each year, they are the same ones we used our first Valentine as married!) |
We were having a surprise birthday party for my Father in Law. It was not just any birthday. It is the most special incredible birthday that changed his life and the family! It was his 30th sobriety birthday! WOW. I pray the girls always fully grasp how incredible this is and how hard it was! Major, Valentine’s Day has always carried a greater meaning since I have been part of the family! We love you and love celebrating each year with you!
 |
| Waiting for Papa to get home! |
 |
| Papa snuggles! |
 |
| Papa with his crew (plus a friend's grandchild) |
 |
| A special coin to remember! That smile tells it all! |
 |
| Bella snuggles before we head home! |
 |
| Home, unpacked, girls are sleeping and Jimmy and Bella crashed too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment