Saturday, March 21, 2015

Full Week!

This week was a fun full week.   Sunday the girls woke up asking if it was “Sunday night church”.  Quarterly we do a Sunday night worship service the whole family participates in.   We all love the opportunity to worship together and nothing warms my heart more than to see the girls so excited!    

Sunday Pic 

Sunday Pic

My sweet daughters 

G Bug 

Tired Doodle 
Maggie developed a rash Sunday which I attributed to a red dye allergy.  I treated it with allergy medicine which did not seem to do anything to help.  She went to school tired, but had no symptoms until she threw up middle of the day Monday.  Poor baby.  Her rash was still there so I took her to the doctor.  We love our doctor (although he can be slow).  He tested for strep which was negative but said it could be Scarlet Fever (at this point without the fever) and to keep a close eye on her.   That meant an extra day home with Mommy!    I joked when Jimmy got home Tuesday that while I had a great productive day, I was tired!  I worked my full time job from home as Mommy and SunTrust teammate and organizer.   I got Maggie’s closet and drawers switched over for Summer.  

Mommy snuggles while we wait for the doctor!

So maybe when Gracie was younger I went over board on her wardrobe! 

My helpers!  
Friday we had my Aunt Chris and her family in town on their way home from the beach to St. Louis.   It was so much fun to see them and visit.  

Nothing better than starting the weekend by the fire. 

Yummy.  A roasted Peep!
Someone was too tired to wait up for Aunt Chris and her family to arrive! 

Ellie and Aunt Katelyn.   
Family picture!   
Saturday we had a wonderful family day.   We had lunch with Grammy who came up to get new phones from Uncle Gabe, we watched the new Cinderella movie (fabulous), and then each of the girls enjoyed some quality time with us individually.  I took Gracie shopping for summer clothes and Jimmy played with Maggie.  The girls both were in need of some extra attention!  
Ready for the movie! 
A few fun things about the girls: 
—Gracie is super helpful with dishes and organizing the house even when not asked. 
—Gracie is an avid swimmer and really beginning to shine.  She has been used as an example for her for the rest of her team . 

We are all eager for summer team and meets! 
—Gracie ended 3rd quarter well at school.  We are so proud of her and are going to get her some extra help in reading to ensure she progresses now and through the summer. 
Daddy is her best study partner. 
—Gracie is very picky with her clothing choices.  She is defiantly developing her own style, the hardest is finding shorts and pants that she will wear.  
—Maggie began quoting a bible verse in the car.   Her motions  with it were just precious.   Its moments like this that provides pictures into her heart.    It was Matthew 11:5 

 The blind are made to see. Those who could not walk are walking. Those who have had bad skin diseases are healed. Those who could not hear are hearing. The dead are raised up to life and the Good News is preached to poor people.”


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment