While being a Mommy is the hardest role I ever will have, its also the sweetest and one that has taught me more about myself but also made me a student of my daughters. Today we met up with my parents who take the girls for spring break. I love their sweet planning and excitement (both my parents and the girls) is fun. We will miss them terribly, but are so blessed to see them enjoy time with their grandparents. The girls also think its fun to enjoy a few things I loved growing up that they now get without me!
![]() |
| Sunday Pic. In just a few weeks she will turn 9! |
| My first attempt to get a sissy picture! |
| That is better! |
![]() |
| Pure spunk. She is growing up much faster than I would like but its a joy to see the young lady she is becoming. |
| Teacher appreciation week vases for flower day! I do these each year and always find some fun way to decorate them to make them extra special. |
| The weather was so nice we ate dinner outside most nights. The girls set the table on their own. |
| Dinner and a fire! We are going to live out here! |
| Elle came to play one night while her mommy was traveling. |
![]() |
| Ellie |
| Snuggling! |
| Even Bella got into the snuggles! |
![]() |
| It was mid 70's this week so up until Friday the girls were in shorts and we all enjoyed as much playtime outside. |
![]() |
| The week wore Maggie out! |
| Getting ready to head to Ohio. |
![]() |
| A few last snuggles before we gave hugs for a fun week with Gjysh and KK! |






No comments:
Post a Comment