Saturday, July 4, 2015

Atlanta Summer Trip


The past week was quiet at our house.   The girls left to spend the week in Atlanta before I got home Friday from Atlanta. I had joked that we would wave to each other on I-75.   Jimmy and I enjoyed a daughter free weekend which was very nice, but we sure missed them!   We cleaned there rooms, worked in the yard and enjoyed a dinner out.  

Quiet Saturday morning on the porch

Dinner out with my love! 

So we decided to board Bella on the weekend while the girls were gone since we knew we would be out and about. She had a great time!  

tired puppy! 
The week was a travel week for me with Nashville early in the week and wrapping up in Atlanta before I met to bring the girls home.  

The girls had a great week with the Aunt Tammy, Uncle Joey, cousins and Grammy and Papa.   What memories and time well spent together as a family.  

Mexican with the gang of course 

Bunny pancakes at Aunt Tammy's 


Cookie dough 

yes, "coffee milk" in the mornings!  Its an Aunt Tammy thing :) 

Maggie went with 2 loose these and come back missing one after wiggling it all Saturday! 

She is going to have to ask for her 2 front teeth for Christmas! 

Sleepy girl 

The older two are quite tired too!  
Enjoying the pool! 

Sleepy girls! 

worn out! 

Ant the movies with Aunt Tammy and Papa! 

Love these faces! 

Car race at Lego Land...Maggie's came in 1st place! 

Cars! 

Make Up!!!!  

Yes, this is the text I got from Gracie Friday morning (the day they were coming home!) 

I told Jimmy and the girls Friday I wish I could click my ruby red shores and be home together! 

We had a great Saturday home relaxing and enjoying some family time.   

Lunch date with our girls 


They have been asking for these hair towels.  Glad I splurged and got them.  They are awesome!  
Trying to stay entertained while Daddy picks out fireworks! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment