Sunday, July 12, 2015

Nashville Girls Weekend!

I was so excited to meet my dearest friend Leah and her daughter in Nashville for a few days with Gracie and Maggie.   We packed a lot into just over two days!   It was so fun to share life together and watch our daughters embrace life!  They were all giggles (with just a little drama).

7:20am arrival into Nashville!  We are ready for a great weekend! 

Flying carpet.  Makes me think back to when Gracie's favorite Disney Movie was Aladdin. 

Pancake Pantry for breakfast!   Maggie ordered bears in snow.

Maggie and Makenna

Gracie's sticky fingers!

Cumberland Park was great!   

Priceless expression! 

Sisters!  They fought the majority of the time in the car, but they sure do love each other! 

yoga anyone? 

A fun play area 

I love this look.  I am certain Jimmy would say this is a look I give! 

checked into the hotel and ready to swim! 

So all weekend thesis the only picture we managed.   Fun to just sit and catch up on life while the girls were swimming! 


A little shopping after dinner.  Of course for shoes! 

Last store and the girls were exhausted!  

Last stop after shopping was the Grand Ole Opry 


someone was a little tired! 

Time for the zoo..... 

These two were so sweet.  What a blessing to have girls and that they are so close in age.  

Maggie could watch the Meerkat's all day! 





The turtles were our favorite.  We were warned as we walked in that they love bright colors (shoes and polish...). They sure did love G's shoes.   

We fed the turtles.  


I need this for the girls sometimes!  

My buddy!   I pray they always will want to walk with me! 

Last stop at the zoo is the jungle gym!   We loved it!
Maggie was a little unsure at first! 

She then warmed up to doing it on her bottom. 

Then she walked it!  

Ryman Auditorium 
When Maggie made this face I told her this was a great picture for the graduation slide show! 

The Savannah Candy Store!   

They even had dog treats.  Of course we got Bella one.

NASHVILLE 

The new remodeled side of the Ryman. 

A quick trip to Opryland Hotel to end the day and trip. 

Tired girl on our way home Saturday morning 

Gracie was just as tired! 

These girls were all excited to see each other. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment