Saturday, August 15, 2015

2015 First Day of School: 4th Grade and Kindergarten!

We spend the first half of summer relishing in the year completed, the hard work the girls put in, the love we have for their teachers, and planning fun trips to embrace the summer memories we wanted to make.   We then spend the last half of summer talking about all the friends we miss, the teachers who will love them this next year, buying supplies and trying to get one last trip in before the routine of school begins.

So here we are!  Another great summer in the books and a new school year starting.   The girls were eager to see their friends and meet their teachers.   I don't think there is one bad teacher at CCS and always believe that God gives them the right teacher for them.    We are praying for a great year filled with lots of memories and learning.

The only homework in Kindergarten is the about me page!   She picked out all the things she wanted to include that told her story.   Bella made it on two times and Mac and Cheese is no joke (she would eat this daily I think).
And we had to fill out a student question sheet!  

Bella snuggles before bed!

Here I come! 


Gracie was less than enthusiastic about pictures.   

Sisters.  Gracie's look is one I think her Mama would give. 
Daddy with his baby!

Gracie wanted to be held!    So sweet!   

Lots of giggles! 

Our oldest! 
Bella had to be in some First Day of School pics too! 





Mrs. Smith and Gracie!  They are going to have a great year! 

Day 1 of 4th Grade in the books!  

Maggie's comments often catch me off guard and make us all laugh!
--I asked her "do you think Kindergarten can handle you?" and her response with a sly smile was "I just don't know".
--As i tucked her into bed after her first day of school I told her "tomorrow is day two of Kindergarten" and her response was "I get to go more days?"


Mrs. Dishmon and Maggie!  We are so eager to watch her learn! 
These two....they spent all summer together at camp and are disappointed they are in different classes this year.  

Maggie and Lana Kate.   I love those smiles!  

Maggie, Tyler and Addison have been together since they were babies!  I sure love seeing thee three grow together!  

Day 1 of Kindergarten done!   

Gracie and Maggie, Mommy and Daddy pray over you daily and for your teachers.   We know God gives you the teachers that you need to grow, develop and stretch who you are and most of all know they pray over you daily too!   Hugs as we all embark on another school year!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment