Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Baby Girl!

This week was school, work, a little travel and birthday celebration!  Grammy and Papa spent Sunday with us before traveling home which meant Grammy cooked yummy dumplings and the girls helped make cobbler!   Peach AND blackberry to be exact.  They were so delicious.

The girls are learning to make cobbler.  

Big helper! 

Life on the porch.  


Gracie is learning to enjoy reading!  

A little coffee on the trip to Nashville!   God is so good in how he is pulling my team together.   
Maggie, 6 years already?  It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming you into our arms and relishing in the complete family we had.  You have taught me so much about myself and life.   I am beyond eager to see what passions and abilities God has given you to serve Him!  We love you.  You will always be my baby!
Birthday girl!  6 Years old.  



Pure spunk.  I love this face! 

The girls were out of school Friday so I worked from home and enjoyed the casual day.  The girls did great playing together, reading and working on homework too!

We spent almost all day on the porch.   It was great!  

G Bug snuggles 

A little downtime. 

working on a thank you note.  I love how she does her "g"

a rainy birthday walk to the mailbox. 


Bella loves!  We have had her a full year now! I will say I can't imagine live without her! 

Date night!  I will take this any day I can!  I love doing life with this man.  It's not perfect but its our life!

Maggie and Lana Kate for LK's birthday.  These two are best little buddies and are so sweet together.   



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment