Saturday, October 17, 2015

The little things!

We are finally in a routine for Sundays as we have partnered to help launch the new campus.  Its been so much fun to connect with friends, be involved in something bigger than makes a difference for people to see Jesus, and requires naps on Sunday!   We also managed to get some chores done around the house too!   This Sunday was our night of worship that we do quarterly and we were not going to miss it!

Sunday Pic finally (I have missed a few weeks) 



Sunday pic... love that still toothless smile

Big day I guess! 

The girls were big helpers cleaning the patio and windows.  

and working on the fine details... 

Classic Maggie look


Sassy with Callie!  



Lilly and Gracie at night of worship

Monday was a great "banker holiday" which meant were were off and girls had school!   So that mean date day!  A day with my love to connect, relax and have a lunch together.   After picking the girls up Maggie has been complaining of an ear ache so we made a quick stop.  Sure enough she had some fluid (and a lot of wax) so we started on an antibiotic to be sure give she is prone to that or Strep and there is nasty stuff going around (and this Mama was thinking....we all have to be well for the beach in just a few weeks!).  

Coffee date on the patio.  I think our favorite place to be these days! 

Little bit waiting for the doc 

Gracie working on her homework while we are at the doc 
Maggie also had an audiologist appointment to test her hearing.  I have been concerned and her teacher had mentioned as well her conner that while she is not responding (it does not appear to be out right disobedience) we were needing to determine if its a hearing issue or she becomes very focused and unaware of things going on around her until you are close and making eye contact.   It put my heart at ease.... her hearing is at or above "normal".  Praise God!    Now to work on being aware.... that maybe harder....

Such a big girl working with the doctor. 
This week the girls had different Homecoming activities at schools and then the football game which we took Bella to as well.    We were there as the teams were warning up and I once again though "they are right where God has called them and us to be".  The team was doing warm up exercises to "Every Praise" which is now one of my new favorite worship songs!     My favorite line "Every Praise is to our God!  Every word of worship with one accord!"   Every praise is EVERYTHING we do!   However we use our talents whether on the football field, sidelines cheering, caring for our friends, working where God has placed us for reasons known or unknown to make a difference (and sometimes not even knowing what difference we are making but being certain that we are in his plan), every parenting interaction and decision is all worship.  Yes EVERY PRAISE is to our God!


Big bows and big glasses!  "Mega Day"

"Wacky Tuesday"   it was a big deal that Gracie did anything at all. Normally we have to convince her to do it.  This year she pulled it all together herself  While not completely off the wall, she was so proud and really stopped out of her comfort zone.  I am proud of you Bug! 

Middle of the week and Maggie was wiped out! 

Snuggled in the chair in our bedroom middle of the night. 

At the game... 

Mommy and Maggie snuggled watching warm up 

Gracie and Lucy 

LK and Maggie 

Dancing on the field at half time (or as Maggie called it "intermission"
I have been struggling with allergies this week which morphed into a terrible upper respiratory infection.   So before our weekend started I was in Urgent Care and walked out with an antibiotic, cough syrup and a steroid shot!    We were hosting Jimmy's work team for a family lunch and back to how I started the blog...we all have to be well for the beach which is a week away!.    I am praying I can rest and get my voice back soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment