 |
| Gracie working to train Bella |
 |
| Gracie and Bella |
 |
| Maggie and Bella |
 |
| Papa is in town! |
Sunday Papa came into town to take care of the girls while Jimmy and i took a trip to Las Vegas. It was a part business trip for him and I worked a few days as well out there, but enjoyed the travel together, dinners out, and a great show Le Rave.
 |
| Mommy and Gracie before we flew out! |
 |
| Mommy and Maggie! |
 |
| Ahh, this girl! I know getting away is good for Jimmy and I as well as Gracie, but sometimes it is so hard! She had a great week and was all smiles when I got home! |
 |
| It's so refreshing to have undivided time with this man! Love you! |
 |
| While this is hard with schedules, commitments, and two girls who like us home we try to focus on each other whether is a date night or a date trip. It all counts! |
 |
| Working hard for two days! Not a bad gig! |
 |
| I did try to work pool side, however the wind advisory to be taken serious as it about blew me over! I headed back inside. |
 |
| The Wynn hotel was beautiful! |
 |
| The fountains were so neat (and cold) |
 |
| a casual night out to Serendipity! The frozen hot chocolate was yummy! |
 |
| I could get use to date nights every night! |
The girls had a great week while we were out with lots of snuggles from Papa and great memories! He did a great job juggling them to school, activities, and lots of love.
 |
| Papa snagged cookies at the mall after school with the girls one day. |
 |
| He did great getting them up and out for school each morning! |
 |
| After swim dinner (round two). |
I flew back in Thursday night while Jimmy stayed out in Vegas for a few additional nights for a guys weekend watching sports. The girls and I got some great snuggles, put up the christmas tree, and each had a friend over to spend the night. It was a full weekend with my girls.
 |
| Mommy's home so they slept in my room! |
 |
| Christmas tree was going up! |
 |
| It's done! |
 |
| This girl! Somedays there are no words for how spunky she is! |
 |
| Gracie and Lucy making pizza |
 |
| Addison and Maggie playing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment