Saturday, November 7, 2015

Our Super Girls!

We celebrated Halloween with church handing out candy at the mall.  It was a lot of fun and we even saw some of the people we invited at church on Sunday!  

Bat Girl!  (the OCD Mommy in me has no idea how we never ironed the cape...o well!) 

Daddy's our Super Hero!  We love you! 

Wonder Woman and Bat Girl 




Handing out candy and inviting people to church!  

I look at this picture and feel so blessed!  

We were so tired Sunday.  I had a lot of things at church, but most of the family rested!
So tired! 

I love that Sundays are this restful for us! 

Bell even rests!  (she has a spot on her head we are treating) 

A few milestones and other things to capture from the week:
1)  The girls love to do dance freeze parties on the way home from school!

2) Friday the girls each lost a tooth!
She now has 3 teeth missing on the top and two on the bottom! 

3) Gracie told Maggie that Mommy and Daddy were the tooth fairy then quickly corrected herself.  While I was snuggling her in bed she giggled that she knew that was us.  I asked her what else she knew.   She said "I know you can't be Santa or the Easter Bunny because they bring things you would not!   Like you would not have brought me an iPod (Santa) or shoes (flip flops annually in Easter baskets).  Ha.  This girl makes me laugh!
4) the girls asked for dates with each of us today before we fly out for the week to Vegas.  Of course we agreed!   I took the girls for their nails to be done and Jimmy took them to see the Charlie Brown movie.  
Gold nails!   Her expression is priceless! 

Her smile makes me melt!  I am so proud to be their Mommy! 

5) it warms my heart to watch them play to well together!  They have the radio playing and are working on gymnastics.

6) Maggie's self portrait came home this week.   I love it!  I am curious why she did not do her curly hair!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment