Sunday, November 6, 2016

May the Force be with you! (Halloween 2016)

The girls choose their costumes this year which I just prayed they would coordinate in some way.... I got lucky!!   Anyone who knows me loves that they have the same theme and the pictures look good. I am prepared for the year that they do not and I have to let them express their individuality, but this was not the year!

My favorite candy bucket given by my dear friend Leah.  Whenever I pull it out I always think of her! 

R2D2


Princess Lea

a quick family shot 

We did not plan a dinner social before we walked around, but had a few friends over to walk together.   These girls are growing to fast!  I am certain we have pics from when they were just babies tighter.   (Jane, Logan, Maggie, Maggie, Emma, and Gracie) 

First stop for candy... 

She was quite proud of herself.  She did share!

I traveled the last part of the week and came home to a happy family and two (okay 3 if you include the fur baby) tired girls.  We worked to get the house decorated for Christmas (truth be told is my least favorite project but I LOVE when it is done and we can enjoy it).   This year I had to chuckle that we were decorating the tree in shorts and t-shirts.  

Gracie and Bella snuggled talking to us while we put the tree up the night before we decorated it. 

someone was too tired.  She put herself to bed.  

Putting ornaments on



Success.. the tree is up. 

Happy Sunday from our house to yours! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment