Sunday, December 11, 2016

Two week catch up! Martin 50th Wedding Anniversary!

10 days of travel is never idea, but when the two weeks are in Atlanta and a very special wedding anniversary celebration is the weekend between we all agreed it was how we were going to juggle it.  

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!  You have taught us so much about life, love, family and how to support each other in all things!   Marriage is not easy but it is a blessing and rewarding!   We love you. 


My girls!   

The girls got their own table at the annual Martin lunch with Papa's family.   

Sunday Jimmy went home to get Bella, Grammy and Papa went to church and I got some much needed girl time with these two before the long week.   We had fun snuggling and playing games! 

I sure miss these two and their Daddy while I am away.   They all manage much better than I do.  This week Grammy and Papa were able to com up and hope too which made it really easy. 

Gracie learned how to play Dominos 

When I wonder why we ever have a pet...... PRICELESS!   


We love to snag a photo by any pretty tree!   It was a great Sunday out.  Thanks Ms. Leah for the sweet necklaces!   "Beloved" They are daughters of the King! 

This pup is rotten and has all our hearts! 

We missed the annual church staff party.   I had to chuckle at my award as CEO!  Jimmy's award warmed my heart as that is one of the qualities that always stands out about him.   (the Chocolate donuts were a recent addition this year!). 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment