As the weather has turned warmer here for the most part (although not warm enough to be in the pool) we have enjoyed more time outside and on the porch. We are also enjoying more dates with the girls as they both seem to be needing more individual time which we both cherish with them as well.
 |
| mornings on the porch are the best |
 |
| afternoons on the porch are even better! |
 |
| These girls adore Bella! |
 |
| Maggie and Bella rode with Mommy to pick Gracie up one day when Maggie was home sick. They both enjoyed the ride! |
 |
| bedtime snuggles (can you spy Monkey?) |
 |
| Ellie! I am partial I know but I sure think she is one of my favorites! Hugs sweet girl. |
 |
| ahh, some up a weekend morning! |
 |
| A few snuggles I managed to snag |
Gracie completed her Wax Museum of Dolley Maddison and rocked it! We were so proud of the work she put into her letter, her board, her essay and her speech.
While I took the girls to meet my parents in Lexington for them to have them for Spring Break, Jimmy enjoyed a hike with the small group. I love these pictures and that he got to have this experience.
 |
| The hikes always have a "payoff". |
 |
| Wrapping up weekend and a start to a quiet week with our girls in Ohio. |
A recap of a great week with my parents. There is no doubt they all had a wonderful time and made so many sweet memories.
 |
| All settled in for the ride to Ohio |
 |
| sleepy! |
 |
| I love that my parents get such sweet time with our girls. Grandparents are the best! |
 |
| The picked new PJs of course |
 |
| Ready for church! (Maggie did her own hair) |
 |
| Donut theme week! |
 |
| My favorite place to grab breakfast and lunch! |
 |
| Tie Dye shirts! |
 |
| Gjysh sent a hosta home with each! |
 |
| This was so cool. I want to go next time! A safari ride! |
 |
| KK give us a kiss! |
 |
| Sweet girls! |
 |
| Annual picture with Charles the frog! |
 |
| rock climbing! WOW! Glad KK was up there with them. |
 |
| Down on the path waking. |
 |
| Jump park! |
 |
| a visit to see my grandma Sutton! She looks so happy! Love her! |
 |
| The girls wanted to go by where my Grandpa was laid to rest! I think that is sweet they were so interested and remember him as fondly as I do! He worked so hard and prayed over us daily by name. |
 |
| They also go to see my Grandma Whitmer! She is just recovering from surgery and looks great! |
We then surprised Mom and come all the way up to Ohio for the weekend for one special party. Dad threw Mom a surprise 60th birthday party. We loved being in on it and helping. Happy Birthday Mom!
 |
| I sure am a blessed woman to have such a wonderful husband and father to our girls! |
 |
| As we "grow up" I am more and more thankful for my brother. We live so close and get to do life together with our children. Thanks Gabe for being a great Brother and Uncle! We love you, Kat, Ellie and Silas. |
 |
| of course we end with a silly picture! |
 |
| Me, with my Brother, my Grandma Sutton, Mom, and Dad |
 |
| He is a good Daddy! |
 |
| This one skipped dinner for a nap then finished the Ohio trip with Mr. Freeze Gummy Worm Sundae |
 |
| you only go stand outside to get ice cream when its 45 degrees when you won't get it again until 2018! We were sure cold! |
 |
| but worth every sip! |
 |
| Turtle Sundae!!! Fabulous! |
 |
| Thanks honey for making the long drive and through the hard rain to get us back safe! We packed all 6 of us into the Tahoe coming back. It was fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment