Sunday, April 2, 2017

Feels like Summer!!

It takes some strong convincing these days that its not warm enough yet to be in the pool each day.   But we did snag a few nights this week.   Today we finished the weekend to check in on the construction of Papa and Grammy's new house and a pool night with friends.  

starting the week off... 



I think this was the 3rd outfit in 1 hour.... she sure does have style in her booty shorts! 

I do love the pure joy on her face! 

Friday nights when Gracie has small group are date nights with the girls.   I took Gracie and Jimmy had Maggie.  They both look forward to this time.   This group of girls that Gracie does community with warms my heart to hear them talk and giggle.   

This one!!!  I adore her!  She keeps me on my toes and makes me slow down. 

First time in 15 years we did a day marriage conference and date night dinner.   We enjoyed the opportunity to laugh, talk with 100% focus and a quite dinner together.  15 years and I love doing life with this man even more.   
Sunday Church Pic! 

Grammy and Papa's new house in progress.  
Smith pool night! (Ms. Nicole should be noted as the first adult in... it was too cool for the rest of us!)

The puppies even got in!  They seem to think the tanning shelf is a dog pool 

Sloppy puppy kisses! 

Ready.... 

Set.... 

GO!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment