We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on December 29th. Wow life has changed and we have grown.
Facebook Post sums it up well "16 years!!! Happy Anniversary my love. The adventure has provided so many more memories and moments of laughter than we ever imagined. You have encouraged me and challenged me to be better at everything I do through your wisdom and guidance. I love you! You love me well and through that not only love our daughters well but also set the high standard for their expectations of their future husbands!
The girls were home for over two weeks on break which provided time with friends, family and lots of time to rest which was much needed.
I have dreamed of having our family values on display in our home, but could not imagine how perfect this would come out. One Girl Design is the artist and absolutely made this even better than I expected. We can't wait to hang this soon.
To all our tribe around us (those that have been there since the beginning and those that have joined this journey along the way), thank you! Thank you for praying with and for us, thank you for walking the hard with us as we miscarried and jobs changed, thank you for bringing so much laughter and joy that only true friendship can, and thank you for celebrating with us the girls lives and partnering with us in their lives. Each of you is very special to us whether we see you daily or years apart."
The girls were home for over two weeks on break which provided time with friends, family and lots of time to rest which was much needed.
I have dreamed of having our family values on display in our home, but could not imagine how perfect this would come out. One Girl Design is the artist and absolutely made this even better than I expected. We can't wait to hang this soon.
Maggie wanted to play Laugh Out together. We giggled so hard playing together.
| Playing dominos with Grammy and Papa! |
| A mug! |
| A verse for the year! |

No comments:
Post a Comment