Sight words....spelling words.....Bible memory verse........early dismissal due to snow projections....late start due to potential ice......What a week!
![]() |
| Outside when it was a winter "mix". We were disappointed this was all we got! |
I heard this song this week and I LOVE it! The best moments and days we have are those we spend together as a family and as a couple!
I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day
With you today
_ "The Best Day" Taylor Swift
We had a great Saturday with the girls playing and attending a birthday party. The girls also got time with Ms. Tiffany to play while we went shopping (and found nothing) and then time with Grammy and Papa while we we celebrated a late anniversary dinner. We wanted to go to St. Johns downtown Chattanooga and that was difficult to squeeze in with Christmas travels. It was a perfect day for all of us!
| Chilling at the birthday party! |
I love the South! I love the language and that our girls have embraced it. Although at times Maggie especially sounds quite southern. Jimmy laughs and says “three is a difference between southern and redneck and she is close to the other side”. Ha! Maggie recently has been saying “cut the lights on” vs. “turn the lights on” and other sweet southern phrases.
![]() |
| The bed Daddy ever....painting toe nails! I wonder if he ever thought about his life filled with two little girls and painting toe nails before these little girls enter his world?! |


No comments:
Post a Comment