Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quiet Week



With the girls in Ohio with my parents, the house was much more quite than normal and we were able to enjoy some time together as a couple. 

Cousins!  Only missing Ms. Ellie!   The girls were so eager to see the boys on the way back to Gjysh and KK's house!  

Jimmy got in late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning and really due to plane delays were not sure he would be home before Monday.    Due to the crazy unknown we got someone to fill in for us at church Sunday and had a quiet morning at home.   It was perfect.  Coffee and great conversation!   

My brother and sister in law trusted us with Ellie for Sunday night!  They were going to a concert in Nashville and asked if we would keep her!   I did not have to think long about that!  We enjoyed some sweet baby Ellie snuggles and play time.  (But we did not tell the girls as they would have been most upset to not have time with her).  

I spent half my week in Nashville with my team there, that is the new normal for me I guess.   I did it this way so that when the girls get home I don’t have to be gone that week!    The week ended with a great date night to St. Johns which has become our favorite restaurant.   

Today we picked up the girls.  We sure were glad to see them and get their kisses.   We heard all about their week filled with cupcakes, the zoo, wearing KK’s wedding dress and other sweet memories! 


We love the Toledo Zoo!   The girls enjoyed every party (except Gracie and the smelly monkey house which she comes by it honestly from me!)

Sweet girls! 

My sweet girls! 


KK got her wedding dress out for the girls to play with.  Too sweet!  I love it! 

Gracie in my mom's dress.  What I love is she is also holding the bible my mom carried and I carried!   Priceless! 

One last hug before we each head back to our homes!  We can't wait for the next visit! 


We are eagerly anticipating Resurrection Sunday tomorrow!   It’s not about eggs and pretty dresses but about God’s Son!  




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment