Sunday was especially relaxing with church, lunch with Grammy and Papa before they left and just playing together. After a weekend of really not doing any chores, the laundry had piled up and I decided it needed to be tacked before the week started. This is not Jimmy’s favorite chore nor does he prefer to spend his last few hours of his weekend doing it. There was no expectation that he help. I was just had a high need to get it done. However, as sweet as he is he helped. Then we laughed till I cried about it when we crawled into bed. Girls, our prayer is that you always find something to laugh about! It is good for your soul, those around you and your relationships!
 |
| What a diva girl! (She did scale this down to go to church, one bracelet and one necklace) |
 |
| My girl love to twirl! |
 |
| Sweet sisters! |
 |
| We love our new slushie maker! The girls are experimenting with their favorite flavors! |
Tuesday was a day Gracie had been looking forward to for weeks....1st Grace chapel day! It was so fun to hear her sing with her class. I got to spend quite a bit of time with her class in that afternoon as well working on special things for teacher appreciation week. We adore her teacher all those that support and partner with us to educate her! We are blessed daily by them.
 |
| 1st Grade chapel day! We absolutely relish these moments with her. |
This was travel week for me and while I am starting to get more acclimated to this, I am not sure I like the travel. But for this period this is what I am being asked to do. This time I was in Atlanta, but was able to take the girls to school before I left. While the morning routine is not always easy or one filed with lots of snuggles it is time with my girls (and most mornings since we all ride into together with my husband). I miss those mornings while I am gone!
Since I was already in Atlanta for business and we were planning on spending the weekend there with Jimmy’s family we decided it made sense for me to just stay down there. Jimmy and the girls met me down there Saturday after gymnastics and we were all able to attend Ally’s school play performance of Sound of Music! While it was a late night, it was well worth it to be together and see Ally! Gracie would not hear of us leaving early and wanted to be able to give Ally her flowers at the end. Maggie wanted to stay awake, but was so tired I ended up snuggling her in the Tahoe the last 20 minutes of the play.
 |
| All dressed in pink and ready to go! |
 |
| Maggie is so funny! She said several times "Mommy, take a picture of me" |
 |
| These are some of my favorite moments, when I get to step back and watch Jimmy walk hand in hand with his girls! I pray they always know how loved they are, beautiful they are on the inside and out, and how valued they are! |
 |
| Ally, we love you and are so proud of you! |
 |
| Flowers for the top performer (Ally of course!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment