Saturday, May 30, 2015

Back to routine!

This week was the first week of summer camp.   Gracie said "the summer feels so long already".  

My two loves PreK graduation picture

Maggie has graduated into a booster from her car seat.  This means we no longer have a car seat that we have had for the past 9 years!    She was a little excited!   

second day of summer camp in the books and one tired girl! 

Maggie woke up early morning and we pulled her in bed.   I am not as ridged as I once use to be.   I will take any chance to snuggle.   

she was all over the bed!

Saturday breakfast made with Daddy on the porch! 
Uncle Jimmy and Ellie! 

all three girls with Jimmy 

Happy girl!  
Tired swim girl 

Funny look by Maggie! 

Maggie, Gracie and Ellie movie night complete with popcorn!  
We have a few big things we are praying for guidance, direction and patience!   The patience in timing is the hardest for me!  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment