Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


I am blessed!    While life is crazy some days and weeks all I have to do is look at my husband and daughters to refocus.   God is so good and faithful to wrap his arms around us, guide us and shape our lives.  The Mother's Day message was just that, a reminder of being shaped as life is spinning just as the potter shapes the clay on the wheel.   My favorite quote was "Life isn't like a book.   Life isn't logical or sensible or orderly.  Life is a mess most of the time.   And theology must be lived out in the midst of that mess"  ~ Chuck Colson, Loving God.   While I strive to make life orderly and planned, God is in the detailed, God is in the mess, God is in the busy, and God is in ALL things.

our oldest blessing

Our youngest blessing 

Mother's Day 2015 

Playing in the sprinklers 

Run Maggie! 

Cutting Strawberries for shortcake 

My one request for Mother's Day! 

These two love shortcake like their mama! 

We are in the Potter's Hand! 

My favorite quote on being a mama!    We are not all alike but share a very special purpose for our children! 
We had a great week although a crazy travel week.   Monday was Memphis, Tuesday was Nashville and Wednesday and Thursday was Atlanta.    It was a week I spent more time on my knees in prayer and one that regardless I have peace.   I am thankful for a husband who does a fabulous job juggling while I am gone and loving on the girls.  This week Papa came up and was a great help as well.  The girls enjoyed extra Papa time after school and showing off their swimming too.  

Papa picked them up from school

Papa bedtime snuggles.  
The weekend was filled with snuggles and strawberries!

Bella snuggled at bedtime.  

Taco Mama Friday night dinner date with my girls! 

I can't get enough of these two! 

Of course Milk and Honey for dessert!  

She always orders a coffee flavor just like her Mama

The girls made Jimmy breakfast in bed all on their own.   


Picking strawberries with Ellie and Aunt Katelyn 


Yummy!   This will be an annual event! 


We snagged this little one to come home to play after we picked (and clearly ate) lots of strawberries!    We headed home to play, grill dinner and of course make shortcake!   



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment