Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Countdown

That is right... we are officially onto the Christmas Countdown!   The girls wrapped up their week of school with fun dress up days, parties and an afternoon at the jump park and Mommy wrapped up my last week of work travel for 2015.   We are all a bit excited!    Well, until I told the girls that Friday we had to be up at normal time so we could make my 7:45am eye apt.   Oops.  I was not thinking when I scheduled that one.

4th grade choir performance 

Jimmy is always so good to send pics of the girls while I am gone.  He is always Super Daddy! 
Friday night Maggie had a birthday party sleepover and we had a sweet engaged couple from church over to visit and talk budgeting.  Its fun to share how we learned from so many choices we made that were not always good, how we have sacrificed, and continue to set life goals.   We laughed as we shared the night Jimmy was in an MBA class and I decided it would be good to shop and spend quite a bit of money on clothes while we were working hard to get out of debt!  oops, not my finest moment but one that we laugh about and Jimmy's wisdom as a new husband in how to handle that in the most loving way!

This weekend we enjoyed having Ellie over while my brother and Katelyn were away celebrating their anniversary.  We adore having Ellie time!   I love to see their friendships grow!

Just a little sleepy!  The last few weeks of school she has worked really hard!  We are so proud of you Bug!

Let break begin! 

We adore this little one! 

She cracks me up! 

Lunch with all 3 girls! 

Can you tell she loves her cousins just a little? 

This is what break is all about!   (and what you look like after a sleepover!)

Bella and Jimmy time on the porch.

Sunday Pic 

Sisters! 

Cousins! 


a little nap before her parents got back!  We wore her out! 

Love watching the girls with Bella! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment