This week we reversed schedules and Jimmy traveled several days. I loved the extra snuggles, hugs, and moments I got! The girls always miss us when we travel but they did really well.
| Maggie Bella snuggles in the morning |
| They love her more today than when we surprised them with her. They both do such a good job caring for her. |
| We have loved the nice weather and being outside! |
| Gracie reides her bike every day if the weather is great! She really needs to move to the next size. |
| a sleepy girl! |
| Jars are ready for the teachers |
| Maggie's teacher Mrs. Dishmon |
| Gracie's teacher Mrs. Smith |
| I think this is my favorite door decoration ever! |
| Year books came out this week and the mission statement really stuck with me. I love "lead and serve with distinction...in all areas" |
| Addison and Maggie |
| Dr Pepper in a glass bottle |
| Daddy with G. |
| Perfect! |
| Car ride with Bella! |
| Church pancake breakfast. It was fun that Ellie was there! (Uncle Gabe and Aunt Kat too) |
| Mommy snuggles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment