Monday, October 10, 2016

A week in review

As I left for a trip to train a new group of teammates in Atlanta, we had a great family day and sweet snuggles before bed.

A game of trash! 


Thursday our old small group got together.  What a joy these facilities are to us.  The kids have all grown but still high energy!

Dinner at MoJo Burrito 

we kinda crashed the place! 

Time at the park to play and visit.   Love this man that I get to do life with.  

Silly kids! 


Bella is recovering well. It is clear she can see!!  She has not slept in our bed for months but immediately after surgery has been in our bed every night!

Friday night we decided to go to the football game.  The girls both wanted to catch up with their friends. 
She sure has spirit! 

Maggie earned a free icee after working the last game she want to.  She loved the blue!! 

This girl!  She is growing into such a sweet caring and hard working young lady. 

Kenzie and Gracie.  

Saturday was a fun family day together!





Ellie stayed over Saturday night to play after we had family pictures.
bedhead! 

We love this girl (and her brother!)

Monday is one of those great banker holidays!   The girls were in school so Jimmy and I have spent the morning just like this!   By far the favorite part of our house I think!

A Maggie quote that I never want to forget!  After what seemed like forever in the bath (what was suppose to be a quick get it done and get out bath) when I asked Maggie if she was almost done her reply was "I just have to do my hair and my body"...hummm so clearly she had just been playing the entire time!!!  Gotta love these girls!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment