March recap. What a fun wrap up to winter with some spring like weather. We enjoyed some good snuggle nights!
I have coverage of Ohio for SunTrust and did a combined trip to see the team in Cinci, an Analyst interview in Findlay, a night at mom and dad's house, a meeting in Cleveland with the team there, and dinner with my Aunt Kay before flying back. It was a packed 36 hours and so productive.
 |
| I splurged and enjoyed Mr. Freeze being open with a Turtle Sundae. Yes, it was very cold but well worth it. And was thankful I had cash (they don't take credit cards) |
 |
| by the end of March it was really nice to enjoy our summer clothing we had been missing and get outside ! |
 |
| Gracie for some reason LOVES pigs! If we would agree, she would get a tea cup pig as a pet. No go! So anything pig we laugh about. I sent this to her one Friday as we all were wrapping up work and school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment