And now a new decade. One that at the end will have drastically changed our lives with significant milestones reached. If I am honest I am excited and yet not ready for this decade. It will mark the growing up of my baby girls. In this decade Gracie will graduate high school and her undergraduate of college (Lord willing). Maggie will graduate elementary, middle school, and high school and will move onto college. We will be empty nesters although one will still be on the "payroll" with a few years left of her undergrad. We will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in this decade (and end the decade at 28 years strong).
There are so many experiences along the way yet to be written. For now we will embrace the moments we have. Cover our loved with prayer as we draw close to Jesus and pray the girls find their passions in life and find what God has created them specifically to do. May our lives continue to be rich in relationships.
![]() |
| Last family picture of the decade! O my loves how much I adore you! |

No comments:
Post a Comment