Maggie’s performance was too sweet, although she did not do any of her lines. She did stand there and look cute! I adore to see her play with her friends! We are partial to several, especially Addison who really is like a sister to her. Gracie enjoyed the evening catching up with one of her preschool friends, Addison too! It is so sweet to see them run to each other for big hugs!
 |
| Maggie's treasures out of her pockets each day at school! |
 |
Addison and Gracie at Maggie's performance. They were in pre-k together! (note: I took a ton of pictures of Maggie, however the lighting is so poor in the auditorium that none turned out)
|
Girl Night! One of my favorite things about being a Mommy! Nights I get with the girls to snuggle and just all be together. Especially with the traveling I have been doing, I get a little jealous of the extra time Jimmy gets with them. This week when I was gone Jimmy let them both sleep in our bed (this never happens, really because no one sleeps well) since he said “they both looked too cute” once they fell asleep. Jimmy had a late meeting Thursday so we enjoyed a quick dinner, playing outside and lots of snuggles.
School is wrapping up so that meant the traditional 1st grade final trip...to the Chattanooga Zoo. For those of you that are not from here, to call it a “zoo” is really an insult to other Zoos that do have animals like elephants, giraffes, bears, and other animals not common to the natural environment we live in. Chattanooga has very few exhibits, but we enjoyed time with her classmates.
 |
| Kenzie and Gracie at the zoo. Sweet friends! |
 |
| Gracie and I picked Maggie up early from school and snagged a treat at "Milk & Honey". Yummy! |
The weekend was really a fun busy with gymnastics, Ellie snuggles (and Aunt Katelyn and Uncle Gabe too), and date night!
 |
| Miss. Fancy Maggie! |
 |
| Dancing and jumping! We have some new favorite songs from "GO FISH" |
 |
| Ellie snuggles before lunch and milk shakes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment