While we debated on whether to get the girls iPad Minis for Christmas, we eventually decided to do it. I think the grandparents are really enjoying it. When the girls can just come down and say “I am going to Facetime......” (fill in the blank). The girls also are loving the music as well as the games. The newness will wear off, but for now they are frequently on them. We have already told them that before school starts back there will be some rules regarding their usage!
 |
| Maggie doing her summer camp dance! |
 |
| FaceTime with Gjysh and KK showing them her Rainbow Loom. |
 |
| Maggie doing FaceTime with her headphones so we can't hear! ha |
A round of silly pictures with Mommy! I love these snuggles in bed!
 |
| Ahh, a sweet one! I can't tell you how blessed we are with these girls! |
We enjoyed being home as Jimmy and I traded off days to get some special time with the girls. We enjoyed shopping and lunch out, playing at the house with our new toys and some great downtime watching Little House. Jimmy took the girls out to bowling and they loved it. Maggie even bowled without the ramp.
Saturday night my brother and Katelyn agreed to keep the girls and even do a sleepover so we could enjoy dinner out for our anniversary and a quiet night. It was great! Its so nice to have family close by and watch the girls make such sweet memories!
 |
Headed to Aunt Katelyn's and Uncle Gabe's for a sleepover!
|
 |
| Breakfast and a movie! They were up at 6:30 but had a little time on their iPads and went back to sleep! |
No comments:
Post a Comment