12 years ago when we said our vows I never could have imagined how wonderful and hard marriage would be at times, but by far the most rewarding experience ever! Thank you for loving me beyond measure, supporting our family and always putting us before yourself. You are the best example to our daughters of what their high standard of their future husband should encompass (even though I know that is not until they are 35! ha).
| Dinner at St. John's! Our favorite date night restaurant (now that is, not 12+ years ago ha) |
| I just love this man! |
| Love you! I am looking forward to the next 12 years! |
When I said in my vows that I would love you and show you ever day, even if that meant watching Notre Dame football every Saturday of the season I did mean it. However, it is amazing how life changes with two kids and the demands of life, but I still gladly let you watch the games! I love you!
My FaceBook Post today: Thank you Jimmy for the most wonderful 12 years of marriage! I love you beyond measure and feel so blessed to be loved by you, do this thing called life together and raise two beautiful daughters! You balance me, challenge me, make me laugh, and make me enjoy life more than I would often do on my own! You bring out the very best in me! I can't wait to look back years from now and see where we have come to and continue to dream about where we want to be! I love you!
My FaceBook Post today: Thank you Jimmy for the most wonderful 12 years of marriage! I love you beyond measure and feel so blessed to be loved by you, do this thing called life together and raise two beautiful daughters! You balance me, challenge me, make me laugh, and make me enjoy life more than I would often do on my own! You bring out the very best in me! I can't wait to look back years from now and see where we have come to and continue to dream about where we want to be! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment