Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring! (and organization)

It has been wonderful having all 4 of us back home.  We all had a great tine, but home is where we all belong.  I pray that as the girls grow under, regardless of where God leads them they make their home a place of rest but also that they love to come home, however short of long the day, to our home!  

We could not com back from a trip out West without bringing the girls Cowgirl hats!  

The girls enjoyed a Sunday home to regroup.  They played well together.  

The also needed some space!  Gracie played Sorry with me. 

Maggie sat with us and played with her baby!  I love little girls and their dolls!  

This week we rummaged through drawers and closets to find summer clothes to wear to school.  While the mornings were cool, the afternoons proved to be quite warm.   By this morning I have managed to transition fully the girls drawers and closets to summer!    I don’t know who is more excited, the girls or me?  I love summer and I love the cute summer clothes and flip flops.   I love the flowers, the blue sky, the hope of new life, the late nights playing outside, beach vacations, and I could go on and on.   

This was Maggie's attempt at choosing her own outfit.  She is loving having her summer clothes down.   This is not as "off" as some of her combinations over time have been! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment