Sunday, September 25, 2016

Salvation in the Water!

Sunday night the girls made a decision to be baptized as a public display of their faith.  It was very special to see the girls continue to grow in their faith.  Also special was who baptized each.  Maggie asked Mrs. Kristen Arp who leads the kids team to baptize her.  It was sweet.  Mrs. Kristen said "Did I do okay Maggie?   I had to be sure I got you under and that it stuck to match your spunk".   Mrs. Kristen and the rest of the team sure pour into our girls.   Mr. Sam baptized Gracie.  Mr. Sam and Mrs. Bekah lead our Cleveland team.   When we started at the Net years ago they lead the youth team.  As the girls were little I was so excited for them to be poured into by this awesome couple.   Then they decided to lead other areas and I was crushed.... but God is awesome!  We are all now serving together and the girls are being poured into by them as well!

As the girls were being baptized the song played "Washed over me....there is salvation in the water.   I stand to sing your praises.  I stand to testify.  For I was dead in my sin".  What a sweet precious moment.

Night of worship.  Sweet friends.  Maggie P and Gracie 
Maggie and Logan 
Grammy and Papa meeting Silas.  They are proud grandparents! (even thought not biological).  This makes me smile that they love my brother and his family as much as they do us).  

I absolutely adore that my brother and I get to raise our kids together.   They love their Uncle Gabe and Aunt Katelyn (she was outside with Silas when we snagged this picture). 

Sweet cousins! 

Mrs. Kristen and Maggie 


Mr. Sam and Gracie

Gracie, Mr. Sam and his sweet daughter Trinity 

Grammy and Papa stayed most of the week to help.  I was traveling to Nashville for teammate on boarding and planning meetings and Jimmy had several approval deadlines.   We cherish time with our families and the sacrifice they made and continue to make at times to support and love us.   Thanks Grammy and Papa for managing the house this week while I was out!   It spoke volumes to us and made the weekend so easy for me!

Grammy and Papa- thank you!  
Maggie has been doing tutoring for reading with Mrs. Barrow (Gracie's 1st grade teacher).   Maggie loves tutoring days and is doing so well! 

This weekend we had Tag and loved every minute.  We played it up while Daddy was on the church mens retreat!

Friday we were off together so before we ran a few errands we enjoyed a sweet treat!  



This girl!  Sometimes I am speechless at her contagious joy!  Her Daddy always wanted her middle name to be Joy!  I am convinced she did not need it in her name as it is just who she is! 

Tag, Gracie and Maggie!  

Mommy snuggles while Daddy is gone! 

This girl loves her puppy! 

We could spend all weekend like this snuggled with Bella!

A few games!   

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment