Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Maggie!

On the eve of her 5th birthday as I was putting her to bed (and was spunky as ever), I asked her “what is tomorrow?”.  She giggled and responded “I will by 5” holding up all 5 fingers on one hand.   With a twinkle in her eye she then said “you know I will look different tomorrow!”.  I responded “really?  You will look different?  How?”.  Maggie then responded “I will look like I am 5 and that looks different”.   Ha!  She had me in a big belly laugh.  She then said “when Gracie turned 5 did her she get straight hair?”.   I just love how her mind processes life!   

Birthday breakfast!  

Happy 5th Maggie! 

One proud Daddy! 

These two both teach me to be more silly! 

Love this girl!

Miss Mags, we love you baby girl and enjoy watching life through your lenses!   All our love!  Mommy and Daddy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment