Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Maggie! 5th Birthday Party!


Sunday Picture 

Sunday Pic 

My oldest! 

Sweet Sisters! 

Any guesses what we are doing for halloween this year?  
We made it through a week of my travel and Jimmy doing a great job with the girls and still working to recover.  By the time I got home he was completely well, was at work all week, and managed to get the girls to all their activities of swim and gymnastics.   Big hugs and snuggles when Mommy got home.   


Saturday we enjoyed celebrating Maggie’s 5th birthday with family and friends.  Maggie has added spunk to our family beyond what I would have imagined, has grown into a sweet little girl and has really worked hard on her vocabulary and language development.    
Annual Birthday Book 

Annual Birthday letter from Mommy and Daddy! 

The kids LOVED the favors this year….. (with "gold" medals too!).  The parents could have done without the whistles but I could not resist! 

Ready for her party! 

Sweet sisters! 

Gracie and Ellie stopped for a quick pic

I could not get a good "serious" picture of these two so I asked for a silly picture.  That worked! 

All our friends that were able to celebrate with us! 

Addison, Tyler, Maggie and Olivia all in PreK together!  They will be a very close knit class!  Can't wait to use this at graduation years from now!

Maggie let Sis help her blow out the candles. 

Ally, Maggie and Gracie 

Aunt Tammy snuggles!   

Grammy loves!

Family picture!

Maggie was eager to get American Girl gift card so she can get accessories for her doll she is asking Santa for! 

Sweet birthday girl

Diva!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment