Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018 / Whitmer Christmas

This year we enjoyed my parents being in town for a full week!    We soaked up every moment we could.   The weather was fabulous and we were able to get outside and spend time on the porch.    I wish I had taken more pictures, but as the girls get older and I try to not have the phone (which also serves as my camera) in my hand all the time.

We hosted Thanksgiving for family and friends.   We had my family, Grammy and Papa, Josh and Gabby, as well as a sweet mom who's boys swim with the girls (her boys were out of the country in Columbia).   I do love to host and especially Thanksgiving.   There is just something about it that warms my heart to see everyone together.

Gjysh and KK with their crew! 

We do a farm like picture every year for my grandmother and call it the John Deere Picture (they were farmer).   This is the picture we snagged for her.   The kids have grown up so much as we have done this.  


Of course I asked Dad to snag a family picture! 


My love!!  This journey we are on is quite a ride!

This girl is growing so fast.  I am so glad we get to have so much time with her.   

Silas is precious.  I can't believe he is no longer a baby! 

This girl!  She still wants her picture with her Mama! 

Silas and Gracie have a special bond. 

Silas did help Auntie Rach make cornbread dressing for Thanksgiving.   Yummy! 

The gift ball of all kinds of fun stuff that Gyjsh and KK do!  

Silas and Gjysh 


Movie time and sleepover! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment